September 01, 2017

Fruitful day


Pictures by Andrea Lindberg

Shorts/Zara, T-shirt/Andiata, Shoes/ATP, Earrings/Massimo Dutti

Bonjour!

What would be a morning without fruits. In France generally, I love doing my grocery shopping on markets or from little shops like this one. Fresh & beautiful - that's the way I want my food. 

White tee-shirt, high waisted denim jeans and golden jewelleries. Keeping it simple on a day after beach. A good quality white tee-shirt is an essential for me. There is such a big  difference to have it from good quality cotton than from one from the fast fashion stores. This one from the upcoming #andiatabasics is everything I need. You don't see through it and the fit is just perfect. 

Today I landed to Nice after a week in Cannes. A lot has happend -more about that tomorrow! Enjoy your evening. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger