July 20, 2017

Safari dress




Pictures by Milla Kuoksa

Dress/Andiata, Culottes/Andiata, Bag/ChloƩ, Shoes/Eden, Sunnies/RayBan

Good morning! Layering has been the "it" thing for this summer. As you have seen before on my blog, the dress over pants trend has been in my favour often. I appreciate the wardrobe cornerstones and simple classic pieces are the ones I love wearing the most. By layering and combing them in a new way they will get a whole new coming. This safari dress is made from a luxurious Italian cotton & linen mix. I've been wearing it open with jeans as a "summer trench" ,  I've worn it as a dress with ballerinas and like this worn over fluid culottes pants. Such a versatile piece!

And btw! Its on sales now at www.andiata.com xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger