June 30, 2017

Merci




Pictures by Nea Nieminen

Dress/Andiata

I feel incredibly blessed. Yesterday I made my last test - my second year in Paris has officially come to an end. This city keeps on giving me so much every single day, that I can't even understand it myself.

It has truly made me grow up and learnt me to look around and enjoy every single step you take. Here - where ever you go you see such incredible beauty that can't be compared to anything else. Paris - I can really call you my home now. Sometimes incredibly challenging on a mental level as it is a big city. A lot of people and after all, you don't have your family and childhood friends over here. You need to learn how to solve problems, be positive and fight yourself up - you don't give up on the first, second or third try.

See you in September. <3

1 comment :


Powered by Blogger