June 14, 2017

Jumpsuit




Pictures by Andrea Lindberg

Jumpsuit/Andiata, Wedges/Zara, Bag/ChloƩ

I have to admit that this is the first jumpsuit I've ever owned.. And I'm falling for it! So easy to wear and use. This one can be worn in three different ways; so one item, three styles. Doesn't get wrinkled as its jersey, and this beautiful dark blue shade is super fresh for the summer. I think I will be wearing this one with black heels tomorrow when we go out with girls. 

Today I finally got my haircut after a day of strolling around in Marais. I just walked inside the shop to ask for a time available for me. They said what about now and I said well why not. So satisfied, feels like I've dropped a big weight from my shoulders haha. Now I'm leaving for a late run, have a lovely day. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger