May 25, 2017

Wear it loose



Pictures by Andrea Lindberg

Pants/Andiata, Top/Andiata, Shoes/Zara, Bag/Ysl, Cardigan/Andiata

Good morning! Carrot pants with a pair of slips and a long loose cardigan. Chill and chic, something I like wearing in this city. Parisian have an effortless style - meaning that women usually rather wear a pair of New Balance sneakers or slips instead of heels. I've been talking to a lot of foreign people and including myself before I came here , I thought that this is the land of high heels. Not true at all - here you see more ballerinas than heels on a friday night out.

Now we will leave for breakfast with my mother to Trocadero. The place is called Carette - a legendary coffee spot for Parisian fancypants. Have a lovely day. xx

1 comment :

  1. Vau miten hyvännäköinen asu, oot niin tyylikkäänä taas! ♥︎

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger