February 01, 2017

Girls weekend in Paris


Pictures by Nea Nieminen

Coat/Andiata, Bag/Andiata, Shoes/Zara, Heels/Zara, Knit/&otherstories, Sunnies/Prada

Heels in January.. And I did not even freeze! A dream come true if you ask me.

My best friend Nea left home yesterday after the loveliest weekend I've had in a while. I feel beyond lucky to have a friend that you have known for over 12 years - who has always been there for you and who will always be there for you. It dose not matter if we don't speak or text for a few weeks or even a month (we are both the worst persons when it comes to phones) nothing never changes. 

We enjoyed Paris in a nice chill way: brunching ( I have a new amazing place called Marlette, I'll tell you more about it later), strolling around in Paris, taking long walks, having some take-away crepes at Tuileries, dining and having drinks with our other friends in Paris, visiting Louvre, taking pics.. Just going with the flow, not stressing about time. Can't wait to have her back here in March. <3 Have a lovely day. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger