February 10, 2017

Concorde


Pictures by Nea Nieminen

 Blazer/Andiata, Jeans/Mango, Sunnies/Prada, Bag/Ysl, Shoes/Zara 

My Mads dress from Andiata becomes a blazer when left open and paired with pants. Classy and always stylish, I love cloths like this.

My mom and rest of the design team left back to Finland today. I was so happy to have them here and feeling a bit sad now because of them leaving already. I really enjoyed the time we got to spend here together and I can't wait to see the fabrics at the office when I come back to visit Finland!!

After an intensive week of work I'm more than happy to just relax this Friday, go to the gym and then to the movies. Tomorrow I will meet up with Andrea for some brunching and pics. <3 Have a lovely weekend. xx

1 comment :


Powered by Blogger