December 05, 2016

Takeaway


Coat/Andiata, Bag/YSL, Shoes/Adidas, Knit/&OtherStories, Sunies/RayBan, Jeans/H&M

Ankle length coats and turtlenecks are the best thing I know during the winters in Paris. Protected against the cold breeze from head to toe. With a big take-away coffee from Starbucks in my hand and sneakers on my feet, I'm ready to attack Monday. 

After breaking my phone, loosing all of my contacts and having a new number etc. I created a new snapchat which I will be updating daily. I've been very lazy with using this app but now I'll step up and focus on it. So follow me on snapchat moreliusmatilda to see more of my daily life. :)

Have a lovely week. xx


1 comment :

  1. Vitsi miten hyvännäköinen asu, sä oot kyllä aina niin tyylikäs! :)

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger