December 03, 2016

Glencheck


Pictures by Milla Kuoksa

Pants/Andiata, Coat/Andiata, Cashmere knit/Andiata, Shoes/Zara, Bag/Chloé

Good morning! So happy we're in Decemeber already.  I'm one of the persons who looves christmas and the hub around it. Having pre-christmas parties with girls baking gingerbread cookies together , drinking the finnish warm christmas drink Glög, listening to christmas songs: the calm, happy feeling and the joy of being together is one of the best things I know. Under christmas I start to feel a bit homesick, missing my family and the traditions we have back home. Luckily my mom will be visiting me here next week and then the week after that I'll be heading back home for a few weeks of celebration.  <3

Have a lovely weekend. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger