November 24, 2016

Make it chill

Pictures by Milla Kuoksa

T-shirt/From Paris, Bag/Dior, Pants/Andiata, Shoes/Elizabeth Stuart, Sunnies/RayBan. Blazer/Andiata, Jewellery/Cartier

Good Friday morning everyone! I'm beyond happy now that the weekend is ahead. There is so many nice things to come. Soon I will go running along Seine after my morning coffee, then I'll go shopping (search for the perfect thigh high boots) and then head to school for one presentation. Tomorrow we will go brunching with Milla and Riikka to Holybelly. I've wanted to go there for such a long time that I'm super excited for this one. 

Now that I have more time from school I can focus on blogging more, so I was thinking that if you have any blog post ideas I'm more than happy to hear. :)

Have a lovely weekend. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger