November 17, 2016

Chunky suede boots and oversized cashmere knit


IMG_4752.jpg IMG_4849.jpg IMG_4778.jpg IMG_4792.jpg IMG_4812.jpg IMG_4807.jpg Pictures by Milla Kuoksa

Knit/Andiata, Blouse/Andiata, Pants/Mango, Boots/Zara, Sunnies/RayBan, Bag/Chloé

This knit is one of my Autumn favourites this year. So comfy and warm! Worn with a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers or boots, it has the perfect chill oversized look.

I've got something on my wish list waiting for me at Gucci.. I have been thinking of this classy piece  for such a long time and now that Gucci is so trendy as a brand, this would be the right moment to buy it. We'll see what happens. <3 Have a lovely day. xx

1 comment :

  1. Tämä Guccin laukku on niin upea! Mullakin ehdottomasti ostoslistalla. Muutenkin aivan ihana asu! :)

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger