October 05, 2016

Layering


IMG_2746.jpg IMG_2839.jpg IMG_2743.jpg IMG_2850.jpg IMG_2867.jpg IMG_2736.jpg IMG_2739.jpg Pictures by Milla Kuoksa

Turtleneck/Andiata, Bag/Chloé, Shoes/Zara, Flared pants/Andiata, Silk blouse/Zara

One of my favourite trends this season is the trend of layering. Wearing dresses over super slim stretch leather pants or styling loose knits over a pair of flares. Slim turtlenecks are also something I've been spotting in the street worn almost under anything. Slip dresses, cardigans, boyfriend blouses.. In this outfit I wore my beige slim turtleneck under my oversized silk blouse from Zara. These flares are a must-have, perfect fitting and material. The shade of blue is gorgeous when combined with warm beige or black. Have a lovely day. xx

2 comments :

  1. http://quantumvisionsystemreview.com/ryan-shed-plans-review/




    Looking for Alex Grayson’s The Diy Smart Saw Review – Does It Really Works or Scam? Find complete review. Read My The Diy Smart Saw Honest Review.




    http://productreviewexposed.com/the-diy-smart-saw-program-review/

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger