October 02, 2016

Chloé Girl

IMG_2413.jpg IMG_2325.jpg IMG_2396.jpg IMG_2463.jpg IMG_2293.jpg IMG_2319.jpg Pictures by Milla Kuoksa

Coat/Andiata, Knit/Andiata, Leather pants/Andiata, Bag/Chloé, Sneakers/Adidas

Bonjour :) PFW is in it's full swing and today I was helping at the fashion show of Peet Dullaert. I've been popping into celebrities and fashion bloggers this whole week - some serious street style inspiration! After going out on Friday I spent a nice chill day with Milla and Hanna yesterday. Lunching, taking pics, window shopping and finally buying this beauty. I've been dreaming of this bag for such a long time and yesterday I finally went to get it from Chloé. I love the warm shade of beige, it's perfect with all of my new cashmere knits and wool coats. Have a lovely week. xx


1 comment :

  1. nää kuvat on niin hienoja !! ja voi syyspariisi <3

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger