September 05, 2016

Wrap yourself in cashmere


IMG_8918.jpg IMG_8920.jpg IMG_8964.jpg IMG_9012.jpg IMG_9046.jpg
Pictures by Liisa Kivi 

 Cardigan/Andiata, Cashmere sweater/Andiata, Bag/Dior, Shoes/Aldo, Jeans/Zara

This weekend was all about relaxing for me. Spending time with my family, doing sports, brunching with friends and taking pics. I've been working a lot lately and I couldn't even think about doing anything else than loading my batteries for this coming week as we're continuing on preparing the 30-years anniversary party of Andiata. So a busy week ahead! Have a lovely monday. xx


3 comments :

  1. Amazing! Krista | http://kristaelstaknitwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyylikäs nainen hienot korkkarit:) t.Jani-75

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Andiata cardigan, does is have a model/name? :)

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger