September 07, 2016

Do it monochrome


IMG_8495.jpg IMG_8630.jpg IMG_8451.jpg IMG_8488.jpg IMG_8613.jpg IMG_8445.jpg IMG_8562.jpg IMG_8498.jpg Pictures by Liisa Kivi

Coat/Andiata, Cashmere sweater/Andiata, Pants/Andiata, Bag/Prada, Heels/Mango

Let's talk about some serious coat perfection. I'm into maxi lengths whether it comes to coats, jeans, skirts etc. The last seasons as well as this season making no exception, have been all about maxi lengths. AW15/16 collection of ChloƩ was pure perfection for me with their military style maxi coats, glencheck suits, crisp white pussybow blouses styled with effortlessly looking chic models. So no wonder when I saw this coat, I simply had to have it. But I'm suffering from a small dilemma, should I take a risk and choose the beige one or play it safe with black? I love this warm shade of beige: perfect with blue jeans and white but still, black is always black.. Have a lovely day. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger