September 28, 2016

At the fountain

IMG_1124.jpg IMG_0781.jpg IMG_0741.jpg IMG_0668.jpg IMG_1099.jpg IMG_1130.jpg IMG_0696.jpg IMG_0564.jpg IMG_0603.jpg Pictures by Milla Kuoksa

Leather jacket/Andiata, Body/Bershka, Heels/H&M, Bag/Prada, Jeans/Zara

I'm in love with my leather jacket from the latest collection of Andiata. A feminine slim silhouette that borrows details from a more rough biker jacket. It's slim silhouette makes it a perfect pair for both dresses and jeans. 

PFW is knocking on the door and on Sunday I will be working at the fashion shows. I will also be hanging out with some of my blogger friends during the weekend as they are arriving to Paris for the fashion week. So a social media full weekend ahead haha. Have a lovely day. xx

1 comment :

  1. Olet niin mielettömän tyylikäs. En kestä. Upea sinä!

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger