August 27, 2016

When in Rome

IMG_1102.jpg IMG_0616.jpg IMG_1088.jpg IMG_0729.jpg IMG_0644.jpg Dress/Andiata

After three weeks of travelling around France and Italy, I'm finally back in business with updating my blog. I've got a lot of pictures coming up later from our trip.

These are the first ones which we took in our last destination Rome. It was my first time in this beautiful city and I fell totally in love with it. We spent one whole day shopping and eating excellent pasta and risotto. With out forgetting the prosciutto crudo = heaven. We were literally rolling to the airport next day.

A few words of this amazing dress from the new collection of Andiata. I thought Rome would be the perfect place for shooting this dress. Delicate stretch lace makes it both beautiful and super comfortable to wear. Paired with red lipstick, black sunnies and laced up heels creates a classy look perfect for an evening in Rome.  

1 comment :


Powered by Blogger