August 30, 2016

A dress as a vest


IMG_1401.jpg IMG_1395.jpg IMG_1335.jpg IMG_1358.jpg IMG_1371-2.jpg Pictures by Liisa Kivi 

Dress/Zara, Jeans/Andiata, Bag/Prada, Shoes/Mango, T-shirt/Andiata

For me the most fresh and always stylish combination of colours for summer is light blue, natural white and cognac brown. In this outfit I combined these three colours by wearing my linen dress from    Zara as a vest over an otherwise all white outfit. These new pants from Andiata are like heaven. The surface has a fake leather feel, so that it's resistant for almost any dirt I manage to pour on them. Perfection if you ask me! Have a lovely day. xx 

1 comment :

  1. Oi vitsi miten ihana, raikas ja kesäinen asu! Blogisi on muutenkin ihan mielettömän kiva, täältä ehdottomasti uusi lukija! :) xx

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger