July 11, 2016

Summer flow


IMG_6643.jpg IMG_6649.jpg IMG_6652.jpg IMG_6524.jpg Pictures by Nilla Ekström 

 Dress/Andiata, Shoes/bershka, Sunnies/Ray Ban

Yesterday we came back from our hiking trip. We were faster than we thought, so instead of spending two nights in the forest we only spent one. Such a lovely trip to the Finnish nature, something we are definitely going to do again this summer!

I haven't been able to wear too many of my flowy floral dresses because of the exceptionally poor weather we have had in Paris. On saturday I finally had the possibility when we went for lunch with Nilla and we decided to take the opportunity of the good weather and take pics by the sea. These ones turned out really nice, I love the feeling in them.  

1 comment :

  1. Ihana postaus ja ihania kuvia ! :-)
    http://teresa-isa.blogspot.fi/2016/07/spain-through-my-iphone.html

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger