September 15, 2015

Pop of red



IMG_8337.jpg IMG_8368.jpg IMG_8356.jpg
yyy1.jpg

Pictures by Kayley Cameron

Leather jacket/Andiata, Shirt/Andiata, Shoes/Nike, Pants/Andiata, Bag/Bershka, Sunnies/Chanel

Yesterday my mom arrived to Paris - it feels so great to have her here finally. We went to see a few appartments and hopefully, if everything goes well, one of them will be ours in the next months. 
Today we will go to "La Vogue fashion night out รก Paris" with the girls. It's going to be sooo much fun! Can't wait to see all of the stylish people on the most beautiful streets of Paris. :)
This red leather jacket is from Andiata A/W15 collection. Usually I don't buy colorful cloths because I think it's too hard to combine them. But this time I made an exception and Im so glad I did it! Im suprised with how many colors red goes well with - black, grey, shades of blue.. It brings such a nice contrast especially to all black outfits which I tend to wear almost everyday haha. :D 


No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger